At the IPMA World Congress in Greece 2012 the IPMA Research Awards were presented. Since 2007 IPMA organizes these awards to encourage excellent project management research. The IPMA Research Awards are managed by Research Management Board, with the assistance of IPMA Awards. We distinguish several categories of prizes.
- The IPMA Young Researcher Award honours young researchers, for research which led to a PhD. In this category the jury in addition to a winner of the category, recognizes further excellent research contributions with the prize IPMA Outstanding Research Contribution by a Young Researcher.
- The IPMA Research Award honours established project management researchers for a particular research project accomplished.
- Finally, the IPMA Research Achievement Award -which is per nomination only–honours an exceptional project management researcher for his or her achievements in research and contributions to the project management practice.
The 2012 Research Award Winners
- IPMA Young Researcher Award Winner 2012: Neil Turner
- IPMA Outstanding Research Contributions of Young Researchers 2012 go to Barbara Natalie Unger, Ika Lavagnon, Robert Muir & Karel de Bakker
- IPMA Researcher Award 2012: Professor Monique Aubry, Professor Brian Hobbs and Professor Ralf Müller
- IPMA Research Achievement Award 2012: Rodney Turner
See the full Researcher Award Winners press release, with descriptions of the Research Award Winners’ achievements, photos, and added information.