Prof.dr.Brane Semolic, MSc,B.Sc,B.Sc
- Head of Project and Technology Management Institute at the Faculty of Logistics, University of Maribor (http://www.uni-mb.si/)
- Director of INOVA Consulting
- Manager Special Interest Group (SIG) Project Management NETLIPSE (http://www.netlipse.eu/).
- Coordinator of international living laboratory – LENS Living Lab (http://www.3-lab.eu/).
- Assessor in IPMA 4-level certification programme.
- International assessor of IPMA Project Excellence Awards.
- IPMA Research Management Board Chairman.
- Distinguished International Fellow (DIF) appointed by International Cost Engineering Council.
- BSc of Mechanical Engineering.
- BSc of Economics and Business Administration
- MSc from Business Informatics
- PhD from Business Informatics
- BABSON College Course for Entrepreneurship Consultants
- IPMA International Project Excellence Awards Assessors Course
- Started as project designer and coordinator in machine tool industry
- Designer of project management systems in engineering industry
- Manager of Management Information System departments in chemical industry and industry of household appliances
- Project manager of different national and international research and development projects
- Counsellor to the Slovenian Government at the Ministry of Science and Technology
- Founder and director of INOVA Consulting
- Dean of the GEA College for Entrepreneurship
- Professor of Project and Value Management, Technology Management at University of Maribor and Cranefield College
- Published more than 400 works
Dr. Brane Semolic
Cesta Talcev 20 A
Mobile: +386(0)40 821 280