Introduction to IPMA Registration
The purpose of the IPMA Registration Programme is to provide IPMA Member Associations with an instrument to improve the communication between project managers or their organisations requesting competence improvement in project management –– and the organisers that administer and perform education programmes or training courses in project management.
IPMA Registration in a country implies that the objectives and content of the registered programme/course is mapped by the organiser based on the National Competence Baseline (NCB) issued by the Member Association, and that the claimed level of competence development opportunity is verified by the Member Association.
The logotype “IPMA Registered Training Course” is provided to training process of up to 60 hours – including preparation, training session, self-study, and practising. The logotype “IPMA Registered Education Programme” is provided to education processes of more that 60 hours – again including preparation, training sessions, self-study, and practising.
The logotypes include the Member Association’s country code and indicate both the association who has performed the registration process – and the geographical area where the IPMA Registration is valid.
IPMA Member Associations in the following countries have implemented the Registration System based on common IPMA Regulation and Guidelines. Click on this IPMA Registration Programme List to see the organizations in each nation that have Registered Programmes:
Brasil, Croatia, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Unique National Programmes: Some IPMA Member Associations have their own long-standing registration programmes, as shown below. See those links for more information about the unique Member Association offerings.
- APM: Association for Project Management, in the United Kingdom, has an accreditation programme for Academic and Training and Development providers.
- AIPM: Australian Institute of Project Management, in Australia, lists Endorsed Providers, registered through their Course Endorsement system.
- Other IPMA Member Associations also offer specialized accreditation programmes.
IPMA Registration Brochure
For More Registration Programme Information
- For further information about registering your education or training programme in a particular country, please contact the appropriate Member Association.
- If you are an Education or Training provider, and have a specific question about the IPMA Registration Programme that is not covered in these pages, please use the contact form below. Sorry but we cannot answer general questions about other training programmes.
- If you are seeking an advanced IPMA Certification, see the following locations on this website:
- If you are in an IPMA Member Nation, contact the Certification Body in our Certification section.
- If your nation does not yet have an IPMA member, consider contacting a nearby nation from this page.
- Or, consider contacting our Certification Board, using the Contact form on that section of our website.
- If you are an Education or Training provider, and have a specific question about the IPMA Registration Programme that is not covered in these pages, please use the contact form below. We are sorry, but we cannot answer general questions about other training programmes.