This Events section lists events that are of interest to IPMA Member Associations, our members and our friends. Events that meet the guidelines below may also be featured on the front page of our website, in addition to appearing in this Events section.
- Your event headline, in this format: IPMA Expert Seminar, 16 – 17 Feb. 2014; Zurich, SW; this headline must not exceed 45-50 characters;
- A 60×60 pixel small and distinctive logo, used as an icon to call attention to the event. Only submissions with this icon will be considered for posting on the IPMA front page;
- A 20-30 word summary of the event, explaining the what, who, why, and where. Do not repeat details from the headline.
- You may follow the summary with more details if you wish; and, you should include web links to additional information at your own website;
- Optionally, a larger graphic, in the range not to exceed 350×200 pixels. Note that we usually do not post full-width banners.
- All graphics should be submitted as separate files, rather than embedded in other documents.
Reminder: IPMA and Member Association event posting requests that carefully follow the above guidelines are candidates for rotation onto the front page of the IPMA website on a periodic basis.
We also occasionally post events of other PM-related organisations when space permits. If you are interested, contact us with the information listed above.
Thank you, and we hope you have a great and successful event!