To spread and share information about project, programme and portfolio management (PPPM), IPMA provides a number of publications, brochures and in-depth information. Many of the items in this section can be downloaded free of charge. Please select a publication type from the left panel navigator. And, don’t miss the offer at the bottom of this page!
In this section you find a range of IPMA and related publications, including:
- ICB, the IPMA Competence Baseline, is the foundation for PM learning and development, and for advanced certifications. IPMA ICB is an IPMA Standard.
- The IPMA OCB, Organisational Competence Baseline, offers insights for all people interested in understanding how to improve the way projects, programmes and portfolios are managed in an organisation. IPMA OCB is an IPMA Standard, and foundation of IPMA Delta.
- The IPMA Journal, or International Journal of Project Management, is a juried journal produced 8 times a year.
- IPMA Newsletter is a quarterly offering with news from our Member Associations, plus IPMA news for the general public and website visitors.
- Project Perspectives, our annual magazine, targeted to professional project managers, managers, and executives; available in paper copies or electronically.
IPMA Offers Great PPPM Books Through Gower Publishing
IPMA is offering, through Gower Publishing, a collection of Project, Programme and Portfolio Management books. And, IPMA members and friends can receive a 20% discount on books ordered through us. Note that all members of our 50+ Member Associations are automatically also IPMA member).
Update: Gower Discount increased! Use this link to the IPMA section of the Gower website, and you now are eligible for a 25% discount when you use the code G13HZJ25 during checkout.