IPMA Advances the practices of Project, Programme and Portfolio Management by helping our stakeholders to stay informed.
These stakeholders include our Member Associations’ leaders, their members, these members’ managers and executives, educators, trainers, consultants, and participants in PM-related disciplines.
We rely on these Thought Leaders of our profession to share with us (and with you) their thoughts, ideas, opinions, breakthroughs, innovations and dreams.
The purpose of this IPMA Media section is to share those insights with you, with the following resources:
- Blogs and Commentary from IPMA and Member Association leaders
- Articles from IPMA and Member Association thought leaders, and other leading authors;
- Webinars and Podcasts from around the World that are relevant to our practices;
- IPMA Newsletter, a quarterly publication highlighting news in IPMA Member Associations.
- Newsletters from selected IPMA Member Associations
- And, you can follow the IPMA Family on Twitter (requires a Twitter account), by clicking this link: Follow @IPMAFamily
Use the links in the Media section at the left to connect with thise resources. And, we invite you to share your favorite Media with us!