One of the signs of our pro-activity at IPMA Young Crew is the number of new initiatives and events that we launch all over the world. Young Crew is constantly experimenting and innovating on a global level on new ways to help their members develop, empower them with a worldwide network, and take project management one step further. Many of those projects are international in nature, and contribute to building this international community.
Apart from our well-known products, the Young Crew Management Board invites all Young Crew members to propose innovative, fresh and interesting projects!
We’ll work with you to develop and assess the idea, and to make it synergistic with other Young Crew activities going on!
Do you have a project that you want to do with us?
Download our project proposal and get in contact with our Head of Innovation and let’s have a chat about it!
IPMA Young Crew is proud to announce:
THE GLOBAL CALL FOR NEW PROJECTS
Are you interested in:
- Participating in a global network of PM community, to which you do not have access?
- Getting your ideas funded by IPMA?
- Exploring new ways to create services and products which will raise visibility of the IPMA Young crew?
- Better understanding and improving your project management competencies?
- Going to the Global Young Crew Workshop 2014 in Rotterdam26-28th Sep 2014?
The call for 2014 is running under the topic of:
RAISING THE VISIBILITY OF IPMA YOUNG CREW
Do you have an idea which will answer this call? If yes, please click on the following link.
YC Management Board Representative for Innovation:
Mladen Vukomanovic – Head of Innovation – Croatian Representative
Email: mvukoman (” @ “) grad.hr