The IPMA Young Researcher Award is managed in partnership with IPMA Awards and IPMA Research Management Board.
The IPMA Researcher Award: Cutting edge research of a young researcher. Applicant is not older than 35 years, or can prove that he/she is less than 10 years involved in research.
IPMA Research Awards: Application
- Researchers may come from academia, other research institutions or industry.
- Researcher may come from disciplines other than project management but must contribute to the development of project, programme management, project-oriented companies or any element named in the ICB – International Competence Baseline.
- The candidates apply with a research project. The research project must have had at least a duration of one year and must be completed, when the application is handed in. For the application 2013, the completion of research project may date back to 1. January 2012.
- Researchers can apply for the categories IPMA Young Researcher Award and the IPMA Research Award
- If a researcher (or lead researcher of a team) wins an IPMA Research Award, this person should not apply for the IPMA Research Awards the following three years.
IPMA Research Awards: Evaluation criteria
- In the evaluation the jury considers the research results as well as the research process.
- The evaluation criteria are:
- Research results achieved
- Originality and innovation
- Theoretical foundation
- Transparency and professionalism of research process
- Practical relevance
- Management as research project
The IPMA Research Awards are presented at the IPMA Research Award Ceremony, which takes place at the annual IPMA World Congress.
Apply Now for the 2013 IPMA Young Researcher Award
IPMA Young Researcher Award: Cutting edge research of a young researcher (born 1978 or later, or the candidate can prove that he/she is less than 10 years involved in research). Application for Young Researchers, 2013
Note: The deadline for completed applications is 15 June, 2013.
In each category we distinguish two prizes:
• Research Award Winner
• Honours for Outstanding Research Contributions
Winners and honours can present their research at the annual IPMA World Congress, where they are honoured.
In the evaluation the jury considers the research results as well as the research process. The evaluation criteria are:
• Research results achieved
• Originality and innovation
• Theoretical foundation
Support Material Downloads
- Call for 2013 Research Award applications A4 flyer
- Call for 2013 Research Award applications A3 poster